- Lightly distressed finish in Hampton Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This Pub & Game Table has a durable clear coat for wear protection.
- Accommodates four people and features four full-extension drawers.
- Each drawer holds beverages and snacks and includes a removable sandstone drink coaster to absorb moisture.
- The reversible/removable center top features rare olive ash burl veneers on the dining surface side and a chessboard playing surface made from walnut and maple veneers on the other.
- The center's top is removed by pushing up on metal rods located underneath. An upholstered backgammon board is provided in the well below.
- The round base features four framed panels with rare olive ash burl veneers that complement the tabletop. A hinged door offers access to storage below for the game accessories. Storage area includes two fixed shelves and a bottom shelf.
- Adjustable floor levelers to keep the table level on uneaven and carpeted surfaces.
- Free Game Accessories include: Backgammon pieces with dice cups, dice, and a betting die in a convenient fabric bag. Chess and checker pieces are also included in their own fabric bags.
- Simple assembly is required.
- Height 36" (91 cm)
- Width 39" (99 cm)
- Depth 39" (99 cm)
- Apron Height 31.75" (81 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.