- A rich Black Coffee finish on select hardwoods and veneers is complemented by satin nickel hardware.
- This transitional cabinet features an elegant flat-top pediment and cutout base. Four glass doors provide an opportunity to display glassware, wine, and spirits.
- Full-extension drawer. Metal drawer guides add stability and ease in reaching the back of the drawer.
- Wine rack. Storage for up to 20 bottles.
- Hanging stemware rack. Keeps stemware handy.
- Prep shelf. Laminated, hinged, lift-up shelf inside the drawer provides more surface area for mixing or prep.
- Adjustable glass shelf.
- Pad-Lock™ metal shelf clips. Our padded, metal shelf clips lock shelves in place for maximum stability and safety.
- Touch-Lite™ switch. An adjustable light switch offers four levels of lighting intensity: low, medium, high, and off.
- Floor Levelers. Height-adjustable feet on all four corners provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Made in the USA.
- Overall Width: 29.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 78.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 17.250 (inch)
- Product Weight: 119.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 31.375 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 21.875 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 81.375 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 134.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: No Movement
- Wood Finish: Black Coffee
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Drawers: 1
- Total Number of Shelves: 1
- Total Number of Doors: 4
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 22.580 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 32.320 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 020867049479
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.