- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This floor clock features a delicately curved swan neck pediment which is crowned by a turned finial and decorative shell overlay.
- The polished brass finished dial offers elaborate corner spandrels, a center disk with an astrological blue moon phase, and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- The glass mirrored back highlights the polished brass finished pendulum, with its decorative center disk, and the polished brass-finished weight shells.
- The door is framed by reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps, and the elegantly sculpted base features a decorative cut-out.
- Beveled glass gleams on the locking lower door, while removable glass upper side panels allow easy access to the movement.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 85.25" (217 cm)
- Width 22.25" (56 cm)
- Depth 12.75" (32 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.